Welcome to our offices of Primary Care Physicians
Family Practice Medicine deals with the wellbeing of a patient’s entire body. Whether you come to us for a wellness check or exhibits symptoms of chronic illness, our six family care physicians – plus an internist – are here for you.
Who are the patients we serve?
We see people between the ages of 18 and 100!
We are a network provider for Humana. A Humana policy can supply
- Basic Commercial Insurance for those under 65
- Medicare Advantage Plan for those over 65-
- private-fee-for-service plan (PPFS) or
- health maintenance organization (HMO)
Contact our staff expert to assist you with any questions.
How often do our patients see a doctor?
The short answer: As often as they need to.
Twice a year our physicians schedule regular office visits with their patients. After assessing the patient’s state of health, the physician will order blood work or whatever services might be required.
What services do you provide at your clinics?
Here are some of the many ways we help our patients and monitor their health:
- Skin procedures
- Prostate checks
- Pap smears
- Diabetes care
- Joint problems/arthritis
- Breathing tests (PFTs)
- Platelet Rich Plasma Injections
We are a JSA affiliate. As a part of the corporation, we use their guidelines.
Do you specialize in any other services?
- All of our doctors make rounds themselves to visit their patients in hospital and rehabilitation facilities in the area. A lot of doctors may leave those visits to someone else on site, but we see our own patients.
- We offer hands-on care by providing manipulations, also called OMT procedures (osteopathic manipulative treatments).
- Our medical assistants are very well-trained in drawing blood, and we do our own lab draws in the office.
- If a patient’s diagnosis suggests the need for a specialist, we will make that referral.